Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Norman, OK 73069
- Job ID .#: 9148
- Property Name: Norman Embassy Suites – 302
- Functional Area: Food & Beverage
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Norman,OK
- Bonus Eligibility: No
Atrium Hospitality is seeking an experienced Lead Cook to use knowledge of a la carte cooking and act as line leader, giving directions to others on production line. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis and prep for buffets, banquets, salad bars and hors d’ oeuvres.
- Assist with expediting breakfast, lunch, or dinner as needed
- Assist the Sous Chef with supervision, special duties and tasks
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
- Assist in the coordination of all line prep duties, receiving, and storing of product.
- Directly participates in daily production, capable of managing multiple projects effortlessly and in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two (2) years of culinary experience required
- Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability