Front Desk Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Norman, OK 73069
Front Desk Clerk
- Job ID .#: 9147
- Property Name: Norman Embassy Suites – 302
- Functional Area: Guest Services
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Norman,OK
- Bonus Eligibility: No
To greet guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, process check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests.
1. Set the tone for the guest experience, greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
2. Check-in and check-out guests
3. Resolve guest requests
4. Answer inquires pertaining to hotel services, registration, shopping, dining and travel directions
5. Handle cash and credit card transactions, process guest accounts upon checkout in an efficient and accurate manner
6. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
7. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. One year of previous customer service experience required, prior front desk experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Displays good customer relations skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability