Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Midwest City, OK 73110
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Saturday: 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Location: Harrah Branch
This position is under the direct supervision of the Shift Leader. Duties include performing various teller duties as described, cross-training within the department as well as other areas of the bank, cross-selling bank products, and training others as directed.
Summary of Job Requirements
• Ability to be consistent in attendance and punctuality in order to fulfill staffing and service needs.
• Positive interpersonal skills with the ability to constructively interact with fellow employees.
• Knowledge of various types of teller equipment to include personal computers.
• Above average verbal and written communication skills.
• Above average math skills.
• A minimum of one-year teller experience.
• The desire to promote bank products and services.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
Summary of Job Duties
• Performs paying and receiving functions.
• Insures that all assigned duties are completed in a timely manner.
• Accountable for representing the bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Cross-sells bank services and accounts.
• Participates in and provides training to other tellers as directed.
• Completes all necessary documentation as required under CTR guidelines.
• May be required to work non-traditional banking hours, including weekends, nights, or holidays.