Electronics Technician II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Sill, OK 73503
• Perform or assist HVAC Technicians in troubleshooting vital comfort, energy, indoor air quality, safety, and scheduling concerns related to HVAC systems and controls, fire and safety devices, providing systems operations data and trend logging reports, and managing BAS access and privileges for technicians based on their job responsibilities.
• Maintains, repairs, and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment for HVAC operations.
• Monitor building energy management controls through various IT networks.
• Change and/or adjust set points on various controls on HVAC equipment.
• Troubleshoot, repair, or replace and install controls such as sensors, relays, actuators, electrical components, and wiring associated with HVAC systems.
• Troubleshoot, repair, or replace and install Variable Frequency Drives and motors.
• Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturer manuals or similar documents.
• Applies technical knowledge of electronic principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skill in restoring equipment operations.
• Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents.
• Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence and in selecting tools and testing instruments.
• Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
• May provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
• Perform work IAW Performance Work Statement (PWS) guidelines.