Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
This position is primarily responsible for preparing and ensuring proper documentation is in place to establish a legally binding contract with borrowers. Position is also responsible for securing liens on collateral, and ensuring loans comply with internal bank policies, as well as federal and state regulations.
• Ensures loan documents are prepared in accordance with the terms and conditions per the credit approval and in compliance with regulatory requirements as related to local, state and federal guidelines.
• Ensures work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring daily activities.
• Communicates with loan officers for any additional information needed to prepare loan documents.
• Orders UCC searches, corporate searches and other due diligence as required.
• Ensures loan document packages are complete and ready for funding and boarding including coordination with title and/or escrow companies for closing, obtaining pay off demand statements and obtaining appropriate insurance coverage, when required.
• Responsible for security of loan documents, promissory notes and valuable assets, including the perfection of the Bank’s interest in collateral and protection of documents which represent the Bank’s security interest (such as securities, recorded deeds, vehicle registration, UCC-1 forms, insurance coverage and other forms of collateral.)
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least two years of commercial loan documentation preparation experience preferred. Five or more years of loan processing experience, including loan document preparation, may be considered in lieu of bachelor’s degree, commercial experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of credit agreement covenants, loan documentation in multiple states.
• Comply with Article 9, UCC, Regulations B, C, Z, RESPA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other federal and state laws and regulations.
• Working knowledge of complex consumer transactions, understanding of title reports and exceptions, and familiarity with Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures.
• Working knowledge of commercial and consumer lending policies.
• Working knowledge of the more complex commercial style transactions
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability to make sound decisions and produce great work under general or limited supervision.
• Highly proficient PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and programs used to generate loan documents (knowledge of LaserPro is a plus).
• Ability to adjust priorities to changing circumstances and maintain quality in fast paced atmosphere.
• Great organization skills, very detailed oriented.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace