Manager, Fiber Solutions NCC
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Dark Fiber Solutions NCC Manager provides direction, leadership and supervision of Dark Fiber Solutions NCC technicians during daily network monitoring, repair, and maintenance activities.
- Monitor and track Dark Fiber Solutions network performance statistics; to include Overall Network MTTR, Fiber network event MTTR, dispatch times, time to detect, and time to segment fiber outages.
- Monitor and track Dark Fiber Solutions NCC Technician productivity and training requirements
- Develop, mentor and train the DFS NCC staff
- Seek to improve processes and procedures with the goal of delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain processes and procedures for the day-to-day operations with NCC Management s guidance.
- Promote a strong culture committed to service quality through the successful execution of repeatable, well-designed processes.
- Monitor the status of alarms, alerts, Salesforce tickets and processes to ensure daily dispatches and repairs are being completed timely.
- Communicate policy and procedural changes to the DFS NCC Staff.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements and communicate them to NCC management.
- Generate reports for the NCC management team in regards to service availability, MTTR, overall customer and network volumes.
- Oversee and manage special projects as needed.
- Meet and/or exceed and maintain center objectives as assigned by management.
- Ensure continual process improvement within the NCC, including but not limited to, automation of NCC tasks and reporting, initiatives and routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain communication with NCC management during outages until issues are resolved.
- Develop and drive improvements to processes and procedures utilizing root cause analysis.
- Identify and interview candidate(s) for the DFS Network Control Center team, when needed.
- Monitor Customer/Network work queues to ensure 100% compliance with SLAs and to ensure all cases are being assigned on a daily basis.
- Ensure that DFS NCC Technicians are working network and customer outages as efficiently and effectively as possible to meet customer and Network Control Center expectations.
- Daily review of the NCC Shift Hand-off Report to ensure that dispatches, tasks, and maintenance projects are consistently completed on time.
- Assist with administering performance reviews, mentoring and training staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.
Employer’s Job# R0004137
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.