Vice President of Sales - Houston
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74115
The Vice President of Sales – Houston will be responsible for seeking new charter clients, managed clients, as well as aircraft sales related clients in the Houston area. They are also responsible for maintaining existing business relationships in the Houston area.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Corporate Sales Leader responsible for all Commercial revenue growth activities in the Houston, TX region.
• Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record, track, and analyze customer feedback and evaluate prospective clients
• Maintains active and proactive role with new client development at local and regional levels
• Proficient Sales Strategist always able to understand navigating the sales process
• Plan, direct and implement region wide strategic marketing and public relation plans
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality with all information
• Act as aviation advisor discussing suitability of aircraft types for potential aircraft acquisition clients, aircraft management clients and aircraft charter clients
• Provide professional proposals with timely feedback
• Maintain consistent and thorough notes on client needs, sales opportunities and leads
• Work with other sales team members to identify prospective customers for use as sales leads.
• Utilize lead generation sources such as newspapers, business journals, industry ads, trade shows and internet research
• Develops new business through proactive contact with regular and prospective customers to seek potential opportunities via phone, meetings and e-mail
• Provide professional presentations as required
• Represents the company at various industry trade shows, local, regional and national events
• Visionary, sees the big picture and translate abstract concepts and ideas into new products/services and results
• Possess an expert understanding of aircraft acquisitions and sales
• Possess an expert understanding of pre-owned business jet market
• Create and deliver custom presentations to promote company brand and services
• Identify market trends and make suggestions for untapped areas of opportunity
• Build/establish/maintain a portfolio of clients
• Manage assigned customer accounts and requests; to include quoting and offer processing, responding to requests for information via email and phone, daily follow up on sales process and customer concerns
• Process transactions and provide support to ensure key accounts are receiving top-notch service and timely processing
• Handle all activity for assigned customers to ensure that questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved appropriately
• Maximize sales and meet established goals
• May work remotely and travel as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in charter sales, aircraft management and aircraft acquisition/brokerage
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a previous leadership position
• Expertise in specific makes and models of business jets a plus
• Bachelor’s degree (business, statistics or related) preferred
• Strong negotiating skills a must
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Exceptional communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential
• Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATcareers@flyomni.com.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN