Delinquency Associate (Preservation/Code)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Associate is responsible for conducting quality control reviews of vendor actions to preserve and protect bank owned assets.
These duties include:
- Managing property conditions including general care, maintenance, and repairs utilizing multiple vendors
- Reviewing completed work orders to ensure compliance rules and regulations
- Monitoring communication with business partners and vendors to ensure deadline are met
- Working with local attorneys, vendor and city officials to resolve code violations
- Tracking and documenting the status of property repairs to ensure compliance rules and regulationsRequirements for this position include:
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with vendors & attorneys
- Strong bias for action & problem solving skills
- Solid time management/ ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of property management, construction and maintenance is preferred
- Strong PC skills, specifically proficient with MS Excel
- Excellent math and organizational skills.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace