Sr. Code Welder - 2nd Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74116
Senior Code Welder?- 2nd Shift
$2,000 sign-on bonus!
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established?and growing manufacturing and test facility. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Joining, fabricating & repairing metal & other weld-able material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Reading blueprints
- Using mathematics and appropriate tools – including measuring devices (tape measure)
- Setting up, operating & positioning of welding equipment to perform required welds at moderate tolerances
- Performing other related duties including grinding, burning, gouging & chipping
- Handling floor-operated cranes or other material handling equipment
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of five (5) years of?welding experience and/or schooling using MIG (GMAW); TIG (GTAW) and Fluxcore (FCAW) on structural, pipe, plate and/or sheet metals. Materials include carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Experience with set up, operation & positioning of welding equipment
- Experience reading blueprints
Must pass the following tests:
- GMAW-Short Circuit ? 1GR position root and fill/cap on SA106 Gr. B 2? sch 160 pipe.
- FCAW ? 2G position on SA36 plate ?? thickness.? Welded from both sides.
GTAW – 6G position root and fill/cap on 2? sch 160 SA106 Gr. B pipe.