Business Services Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lawton, OK 73501
• Establishes and maintains active and frequent contact employers.
• Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of the local labor market.
• Establishes rapport with area businesses; maintains on-going relationships with businesses.
• Works with businesses to identify job openings, alternative work activities, and training initiatives.
• Assists employers in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring qualified applicants.
• Maintains a current listing of local job opportunities.
• Keeps contract staff apprised of local business needs and job placement opportunities.
• Works with case management staff to facilitate job placements.
• Enlists cooperation of community and business leaders to help increase awareness of available workforce services in the community.
• Maintains follow-up contact with employers to determine satisfaction with services and plan for quality improvement.
• Arranges for employers to speak to candidates about employment and employer expectations.
• Sets up job fairs and employer hiring events. Flexible to occasionally work outside of normal business hours for events and/or to meet deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.