Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
· Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
· Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
· Acquires limited knowledge and develops basic skills.
· Applies prescribed techniques and procedures in accordance with established criteria to perform assigned tasks.
· Performs routine technical work which does not require previous experience.
· Acquires and understanding of professional and ethical standards."
· Collects data and gathers information or documents.
· Performs standard computations or analysis.
· Prepares drawings and visual aids.
· Observes construction activities.
· Performs basic survey work.
· Possesses basic oral and written communication skills.
· Interacts with other staff.
· Perform other related duties, as directed.
· BS or MS degree in Engineering.
· Entry-level Engineer, no experience required.
· Basic knowledge of strength of materials, stress analysis, and structural engineering.
· Advanced knowledge of strength of materials, stress analysis, and structural engineering.
· Working knowledge of MathCAD and AutoCAD is preferred.
· Preferred knowledge of numerical methods of structural analysis.
· Cooperates with other team members; interacts with individuals at all organizational levels in professional manner.
· Exhibits excellent listening, oral and written skills.
· Demonstrates good organizational skills and ability to follow directions.
· Occasional overtime may be required.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Employer’s Job# ENGIN02539
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.