Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
- Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
- Participate in training
- Assist engineering staff with assignments
- Perform additional responsibilities, as directed.
- Full-time student pursuing a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Mathcad and STAAD preferred
- Knowledge of materials, thermodynamics, heat transfer, fracture mechanics, reinforced concrete design, and AISC steel design preferred
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive in researching and proposing solutions
- Ability to effectively work within a team
- High motivation and curiosity
Occasional overtime may be required.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Employer’s Job# INTER02540
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.