Intel Assisted Sales Representative - Weekends - Part Time -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
TULSA, OK 74152
Intel Assisted Sales Representative – Weekends – Part Time – Tulsa, OK
LocationOK – TULSA
ActionLink is seeking a computer savvy and energetic individual who will enjoy engaging customers and creating a high energy environment in Best Buy’s computer department. This role represents our multinational client, Intel, and cutting-edge computer technology, which is one of the world’s leading and most valuable component brands in today’s digitally based economy.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more enjoyable, and more informative for the customer. If you have a passion for technology and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you!
• Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel.
• Assess customer needs and recommend Intel products.
• Proactively engage customers through the sales process.
• Close customers on computer products and services.
• Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos.
• Complete all required training by the required deadline.
• Maintain consistent communication with District Manager via phone and email.
• Superior communication and relationship building skills.
• Strong enthusiasm for consumer electronics.
• Retail sales experience
• Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting.
• Ability to work 4-hour shifts on Saturdays & Sunday
• Ability to stand for long periods.
Why work for ActionLink?
• Work with the latest computer technology
• Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
• Competitive hourly pay with employee referral bonus incentives
• Supportive corporate staff and field management team
• Bi-weekly pay schedule
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer