Municipal Project Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Garver is seeking a MUNICIPAL PROJECT ENGINEER to complement our reputable staff and join our growing Municipal Transportation Team in Tulsa, Oklahoma to continue the tradition of providing reputable service to our clients.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Assisting in the design and creation of construction documents on a wide variety of transportation projects.
- Different roadway design components include typical sections, geometric layouts, drainage and hydraulic analysis, erosion control plans, safety features and maintenance of traffic plans.
- Assignments will also involve tasks associated with producing a set of construction documents including drafting, quantity computations, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- EIT license or FE eligible
- 0-2 years’ of related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience in consulting engineering with a primary focus on Municipal transportation projects
- Experience with Microstation and or Geopak InRoads
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm, headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. With more than 600 employees spread between more than 31 offices in 12 states, Garver offers a wide range of services with a focus on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, power, transportation, survey, and water. Garver sits in the top 150 of the Engineering News-Record’s prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list, while Zweig Group recognizes Garver as a best firm to work for. Garver is celebrating its 100th year with a series of client appreciation events and by supporting STEM education at 100 schools by donating funds and supplies. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver, LLC is an affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, veterans, religion or disability, in programs, activities, hiring and employment and complies with all civil rights provisions.Complaints of alleged discrimination or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Tatiana Herrington, Director of Human Resources, TBHerrington@GarverUSA.com, (501) 537-3256.
Employer’s Job# 8a78879f6cb5f8a0016cbfe337a83b48
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.