Resolution Coordinator - Internal Field Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
This position is responsible for ensuring all necessary actions are taken to preserve and protect vacant properties serviced by Midland Mortgage.
These duties include:
- Managing overall property conditions including maintenance and repairs utilizing direct preservation vendors
- Reviewing property condition reports and photographs to assess damage
- Evaluating how to resolve damage
- Submitting repair bids to the investor or insurer for approval
- Providing clear and thorough direction to repair vendors
- Tracking, thoroughly documenting, and following up on open repair work orders
- Reviewing completed work orders to ensure compliance with requirements
- Interacting with internal legal counsel and/or city officials as needed
- Monitoring high risk properties to ensure prompt resolution of issues- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Time management / ability to meet deadlines
- Assertiveness / ability to provide clear direction
- A strong bias for action and exercises good judgment
- Strong oral / written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient math skills
1-3 years of relevant work experience and knowledge of property management, construction or maintenance is preferred.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace