DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) @ University of Central Oklahoma
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
EDMOND, OK 73012
Posted Date: Aug 22, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time *DISHWASHER *position.
- Location: University of Central Oklahoma. 100 N. University Drive, Edmond, OK 73034. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T; Monday – Friday, some weekends may be required. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Some restaurant / dishwashing experience is a plus!!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
*This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! *If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
/Current Associates:/ /This position has a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer?/ / Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at/ /http://www.altogethergreat.com// and/ /ask them to provide your name in the “If referred by current employee” section of the online application./
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 313561