Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73401
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for packing filters into boxes.
- Inspect wrapped product for seal and appearance.
- Apply labels/tabs to wrapped filters, apply labels to boxes.
- Pack filters in boxes.
- Reject assembled filters due to bad wrapping.
- Send boxes through taping machine.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reject filter packaging that does not meet company specifications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- 1+ year(s) work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to learn the proper wrapping techniques to meet company
- /customer specifications.
- Ability to learn the proper use of the L-Sealer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sustain repetitive motions which would include light bending
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on
- weather conditions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed
- to perform job functions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer’s Job# 846-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.