Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
As a TSS Application Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team that leverages the Salesforce platform to support Zayo through thoughtful creation of applications and features that drive efficiencies and provide business value.
Using Scrum methodologies, the team owns development from start to finish, including gathering technical requirements, understanding priorities and ensuring proper acceptance testing is performed. Our plate is full of innovative initiatives and we want you to be a part of it.
The Scrum model sees daily scrums as a way to synchronize the work of team members as they discuss the work of the sprint.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and any tasks related to developing a solution.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, and templates for both internal and external consumption.
- Develop integration to other third-party solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional development teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business functions.
- Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Education, training and or experience equivalent to a Bachelor s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience with technologies that interact with Salesforce.com development platform including java, apex, .net, jscript, angular, etc.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming principles is preferred.
- Strong financial and business insight is considered a plus!
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema.
- Experience and ability to work with team members in multiple geographical locations
- Experience in / knowledge of telecommunications industry through direct or indirect work experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce is ideal
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum Methodologies preferred
- Experience with test case and test-driven development preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.
Employer’s Job# R0003973
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.