Doc Specialist- Loan Operations
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring properly executed original documentation is received and ensuring the bank’s risk is mitigated. The position is also responsible for ensuring all covenant exceptions are setup per the loan documentation and bank policy. Additionally, it is responsible for advising lending staff of documentation issues.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITES
- Audit all loan documentation to ensure receipt of original documents and enter follow-up items and exceptions into tracking system with appropriate tickler dates.
- Evaluate and analyze insurance policies to determine if the coverage amount meets or exceeds bank policies and/or federal regulations.
- Analyze loan documentation to identify and certify bank and regulatory policies are met.
- Receive and evaluate UCC Lien Searches to validate MidFirst Bank’s lien position.
- Ensure holds are placed on deposit accounts and possessory collateral is properly safeguarded.
- Review incoming documents to clear exceptions and update tracking system accordingly.
- 1 to 2 years of loan auditing or processing experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to make sound decisions and produce quality work under general or limited supervision.
- Working knowledge of more complex commercial transactions
- Working knowledge of credit agreement covenants, loan documentation in multiple states, Article 9, UCC and other federal and state regulations.
- Working knowledge of commercial and consumer lending policies.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, and programs used to generate loan documents.
- Ability to adjust priorities to changing circumstances and maintain quality in fast-paced atmosphere.
- Great organization skills and very detailed oriented.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Incumbent may perform other duties as assigned.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace