Production Supervisor -Weekend Shift - J3W4116WY4YJJ81GXJF
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74120
Willsupervise, coordinate, facilitate, and provide leadership to employees directly or through Group Leaders. Outline work procedures and assign duties to meet departmental and Company requirements.
- Provide daily leadership and direction to employees
- Train, advise, and counsel employees on work processes and procedures as well as company policies
- Regulate work flow to ensure maximum use of capacity and efficiency within department
- Ensure project and assignments remain consistent with company practices, policies, and regulations (for example: SOX, OSHA, Management System Standards)
- Interact and support all internal and external customers and set standards that promote good relations and communication
- Research, troubleshoot problems, and corrective actions to allow continuous improvement
- Promote the concept of individual responsibility for quality work and workmanship standards
- Track and monitor departmental performance objectives
- Participate in periodic audits to ensure compliance to company standards
- Participate in recruiting, selection, and development of all operations personnel through maintaining discipline and personnel relations, interviewing screened applicants
- Provide input for hiring, terminations, transfers, salary adjustments, and promotions
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to handle multiple tasks, have good organizational skills and a high level of energy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers and project company image to attract business
- Computer skills-intermediate knowledge of e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Professional attitude and demeanor; problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience within the functional area assigned