Complimentary Breakfast Server
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Provide friendly and courteous service to guests during complimentary food service.
1. Set up the buffet table and ensure fresh items are presented throughout the shift.
2. Monitors tables and assist guests as needed.
3. Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
4. Maintains wait station by keeping area tidy and stocks glasses, silverware, and other related supplies.
5. Break down the buffet, ensuring all parts are clean, polished and stored.
6. Perform side work as needed.
1. Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
2. ServSafe and TIPs certification required
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
4. Previous server experience preferred
5. Must be able to read, write, and speak English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability