Line Cook - Courtyard Downtown OKC
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
To produce all orders as required by business volume and the Chef in an efficient, timely, and high-quality manner. Prepare all food for the next shift and the following day as required and directed.
1. Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following designated recipes
2. Stock and maintain designated food station
3. Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment
4. Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
5. Performs any other job related duties as assigned
1. Minimum one year culinary experience required
2. ServSafe Certification required
3. Culinary Certificate preferred
4. Must be flexible to work all shifts to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability