CNC Lathe Machinist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Our client is seeking CNC Lathe machinist
- Operate CNC lathe to perform tasks such as turning, drilling, tapping, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts into the machines
- While operating the machines you will be responsible to check your parts and make the necessary offsets to stay in tolerance.
Inspections will be documented to provided sampling plans.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Proven experience as CNC operator / programmer (Minimum 3 years of experience)
Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools such as Micrometer, caliper, height gages, dial bore etc..
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is a plus
Hours are 7:00am 3:30pm OR 4:00pm
Pay is $18.00-$24.00 based on experienced
*MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK *
*MUST PASS DRUG SCREENING*