Marketing Sales Rep II (EXEMPT)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lawton, OK 73505
Marketing Sales Rep II (EXEMPT)
Job ID .#:IRC23263
Functional Area: Sales
Position Type: Full Time Regular
Business Unit: Lottery
A Marketing Sales Representative is the retailer and consumer level spokesperson representing the Lottery and Scientific Games. MSR’s are responsible for managing retail accounts within their designated region to include all aspects of sales, marketing, merchandising, inventory control, sales data analysis and business growth and development. The ideal MSR candidate is an organized and self-motivated individual that possesses the ability to effectively overcome challenges and work as a team player.
1) Sales, Marketing and Merchandising
- Assist in the delivery, placement, and development of point-of-sale materials to increase product visibility
stimulating player purchases.
- Develop marketing and sales programs customized to meet the specific needs of each retailer.
- Assist retailers in determining the most effective placement of both lottery sales products and equipment.
- Provide extensive training to all retailers on the operation of Lottery terminals and how to use suggestive
sales techniques to enhance the retailers business.
2) Retailer Recruitment & Training
- Identify new retailer locations based on sales analysis, location, population, and potential for heightened
- Coordinate and schedule on-going training to ensure sufficient knowledge of Lottery product inventory
- Provide hands-on training for Retailer Equipment.
3) Sales Analysis and Planning
- Collect and analyze all available sales data for all assigned retailers.
- Develop and implement measurable plans based upon data analysis. These plans should be specific,
measurable, and offer the highest potential for ROI.
- Develop programs customized to motivate all on-line and instant retailers, and manage accounts
- Analyze promotions and the impact that the promotions have on the retailers business.
4) General Responsibilities
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism in completing all responsibilities and duties.
- Develop and maintain a business relationship with all assigned Oklahoma retailers and our Lottery
- Visit each assigned retailer on an established route coordinated and approved by the Oklahoma Lottery.
1. Language Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees
2. Computer Skills:
- MS Word
3. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Requires frequent bending and stooping
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, s ex, age, national origin, religion, s exual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, s exual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.