Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73401
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for inspection of filters produced in the department to be sure all meet
- Inspect filters for to be sure they adhere to company/customers specifications
- Place inserts on filters, if applicable
- Inspects pleated media for defects, frames for quality and print.
- Place stacks of finished filters on line so they can be sealed with plastic.
- Label, load and stack boxes, if applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reject frames that do not meet company standards, consult QC if necessary.
- Assist line leader.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- 1+ Years of relevant experience in a manufacturing field preferred.
- Must be able to recognize different types of frames and inserts.
- Must have basic math skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop and squat.
- Must be able to withstand noise, dust.
- Must wear safety glasses at all times while in the work area.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer’s Job# 823-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.