Documentation Servicing Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
The position will primarily be responsible for reviewing mortgage collateral documentation, identifying exceptions, and working to clear the document exceptions.
Tasks will include:
- Reviewing mortgage collateral documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparing new or corrective documents.
- Working with 3rd parties such as attorney’s, title companies, and other mortgage servicers to clear document exceptions.
- Audit documents to pull data needed for servicing and regulators.
- Update tracking systems, databases, and spreadsheets.
Candidates must possess some related office experience to be considered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a knowledge of mortgage collateral documents.
- Have the ability to multi-task, working on different tasks and projects.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be very detail-oriented.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel being able to compare sets of data and produce summary reports.
Prior origination, servicing, or title experience is preferred.
MidFirst and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers- M/F/Disability/Vets
A Drug Free Workplace