Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Training Instructor, Mexico City, Mexico (ID# 15304)
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions (CNMS) is committed to delivering innovative solutions to solve its clients’ toughest problems, whether it be in the next state or around the world. CNMS utilizes the most qualified teams to support each client’s mission, providing responsive, strategic and innovative paths forward. CNMS makes it a priority to build personal, business relationships with each client and to consistently go beyond their expectations.
CNMS is recruiting a Training Instructor, who will support the CNMS mission in Mexico City, Mexico providing training programs through performance of a variety training-related function both in an office and/or classroom environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitating in-classroom and hands-on training in accordance with the training plan(s).
- Assisting the training department’s administrative support such as curriculum development, reviewing and editing training material, reviewing and recording feedback forms, administering & scoring tests, and other administrative supporting task as assigned.
- Assisting with training logistics support components such as accounting, shipping training supplies from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in Mexico or to the United States, receiving training materials from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in Mexico or to the United States, and deploying training material. Assist with other administrative supporting task as assigned.
- Managing classroom dynamics in an effort to enhance an engaging learning environment.
- Resolving routine classroom problems such as lack of engagement, lack of interest, fatigue, and disruptive behavior.
- Maintaining communication with CNMS Training Management concerning issues with training or personnel issues.
- Monitoring and evaluating training, providing feedback on needed adjustments, and recommending enhancements by engaging CNMS Training Management.
This position will not have supervisory authority and/or management authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- This position is only open to local nationals whom are citizens of Mexico and reside within the country of Mexico.
- Candidates must have a college and/or university degree (Licenciatura) from an accredited university/college such as Profesores de Enseñanza Secundaria, Profesores Técnicos de Formación Profesional y/o Técnicos de Formación de empresas.
- Candidates will be subject to a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with Mexican labor laws and regulations.
Employer’s Job# a25826c83f
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.