Construction Quality Control Manager Warsaw, Poland ID# 15290)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Construction Quality Control Manager – Warsaw, Poland (ID# 15290)
Cherokee CRC (CCRC) is an environmental, construction and professional services company that provides clients with custom tailored services that fit their specific needs. Federal government customers benefit from the personal approach that gives them the attention they deserve and the quality they expect. With decades of experience in the service industry, CCRC extends its services to all facilities seeking reliable, quality services from a single source provider. CCRC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
Position will work as primary contact for all quality issues for job site while coordinating inspections, supervising contractors and creating daily reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Primary point of contact for quality issues on the job site.
- Field Supervision of contractors.
- Coordination of inspections.
- Creating, collecting and completing daily reports.
- Communication with clients.
- Set an example on-site regarding quality and safety policies and project specific procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Leads and/or guides the work of others.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in a construction related field and a minimum of 8 years of experience with a related degree or 12 years applicable experience in federal government construction, including experience in a leadership role as a Quality Control Officer/Specialist.
Active Secret Security Clearance Required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to pass all required background and security clearance checks.
- Working knowledge of performing quality control activities on multiple projects concurrently.
- CQM Certification preferred.
- OSHA Safety training, (30 hour) – Required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Employer’s Job# 65630cdec5
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.