2021 - Winter - Audit Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73099
At RSM, interns work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Interns work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Understanding clients’ needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the RSM audit approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client’s internal control structure
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- 90 credit hours completed
- Working towards B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting Major
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
Job ID req7741
Line of Business: Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Req .#: req7741
Location: 210 Park Avenue, Suite 1725, , Oklahoma City, OK US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Audit/Assurance
Employment Type: Future Openings – Intern
Degree Required: None
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/D Isabled/Veterans.