Health and Safety Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lawton, OK 73505
Robinson Innovations is seeking a Health and Safety Manager. Robinson Innovations is a North American leader providing manufacturing management services. We are looking for an energetic, focused and dedicated team player to join our organization. BA/BS in Occupational/Environmental Health and Safety or similar field required.
- Responsible for driving the culture of the Health and Safety program at the Lawton, Ok facility
- Application of all federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Facilitate the Workers’ Compensation process, first aid, and injury reporting
- Lead efforts to continuously improve Health and Safety performance, including improvement programs and corrective actions and the integration of H&S initiatives into overall business operations
- Interface with government agencies to maintain regulatory compliance (audits, annual reports, permit applications, etc.)
- Work with Human Resources to implement H&S training requirements
Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner