Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
• Design of Civil Projects and Civil Tasks of multi-discipline projects, including site layout, paving, grading, drainage, detention, water, sanitary sewer and utility expansion for various size projects.
• Oversee, coordinate, and perform quality control on projects with civil engineering team
• Assist with design fee proposals and marketing proposals
• Manage, lead, and perform design efforts on land development projects
• Develop project cost estimates
• Prepare project specifications
• Prepare engineering studies and reports
• Some travel may be required
• 10+ years of experience working on Civil Projects or Civil Tasks of multidiscipline projects; site design experience a plus
• Experience in Land Development is preferred
• Experience as Project Manager
• Professional Engineer preferred
• Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
• Excellent writing and communication skills with clients and co-workers
• Work well in a team environment
• AutoCAD Civil 3D and design software experience a plus
Essential Physical Functions: Stand or sit – must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Walk –this position requires the ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. – 25% of the time. Full range of motion to walk, stoop and stand while working on worksites – 25% of the time. Use hands/fingers – must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer – 50% of the time. Talk – This position frequently communicates with internal and external customers, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations – 25% of the time. Vision – must be able to clearly focus on information located on a computer screen, paperwork, etc. – 50% of the time. Lift/Carry – must be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. of site equipment when necessary.