Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74101
Reference No: 13477
What\’s The Role*
The role of Tax Analyst I is responsible for providing tax information and tax analytical problem solving to Hilti North America management; ensuring profitable operations and profitable business policy decision making.
Who Is Hilti*
If you re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we re looking to expand, we re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What Does The Role Involve*
As a tax analyst, you will prepare various income tax related work papers for the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico including, but not limited to, analyzing meals and entertainment expenses, analyzing the property fixed asset classification for tax purposes, etc. You will assist in the preparation of various compliance filings including, but not limited to, local income tax returns, business license returns, annual reports, etc.
You will also assist in preparation of supporting audit documentation for income tax, sales tax, property tax and business license audits. You will be responsible for processing and mailing of tax compliance returns and reports. Additional duties, as assigned. We re proud to rank in Great Places to Work 2019 as one of the world s best multinational workplaces.
What Do We Offer*
We ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why Should You Apply*
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What You Need Is:
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Minimum of two (2) years tax, governmental, or other reporting/analysis experience, required
- Sales tax, business license, property tax, and annual reporting experience, preferred
- Nine (9) college hours in Accounting or equivalent tax experience, preferred
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail, required
- Customer service oriented, required
- High learning agility and ability to analyze enormous amounts of data from a micro and macro point of view
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while meeting deadlines, required
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material, required
- Strong background in sales tax exemption processing and compliance, preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, preferred
- Proficiency with SAP, preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
There s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director s door at any time
Employer’s Job# d03f62f44da574701069d1a5ec89ce48
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..