Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Shawnee, OK 74802
Role Summary:Owns the project management and implementation process for GEHC Diagnostic Imaging, including sales order review, project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation, resource coordination, and issue resolution.
This is a position that may be located in Oklahoma City, OK or in the immediate area surrounding Oklahoma City.
Essential Responsibilities:1. Drive customer satisfaction and process productivity during the installation process.
2. Act as the primary liaison between GE, and the GE customer team. work closely with customers facility and General Contractors
3. Identify, escalate, and resolve issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets.
4. Work cross functionally with sales and services teams while owning the project management and implementation process for GEHC Diagnostic Imaging.
5. Participate in process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelors or equivalent technical field experience; or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience in a technical field or project management.)
2. 3 years experience in cross-functional product development / integration, product support, or project management.
3. Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple commitments within the Global Environment.
4. Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
5. Resourcefulness, commitment, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
6. Must have a valid driver’s license.
7. Must be willing and able to travel regularly including overnight when necessary.
Desired Characteristics:1. Bachelor’s degree and two years of project management experience; or an associate degree and minimum five years of Project Management experience.
2. Minimum two years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
3. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations. Construction experience desirable.
4. Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a matrix environment.
6. Ability to work effectively from a remote home office location.
7. Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals.
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Oklahoma;Oklahoma City;