Case Manager III
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Benefits: This is a full-time unclassified state position with full state retirement and insurance benefits, including paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance for the employee. The employee will receive a benefit allowance to assist insurance cost. Annual leave of 10 hours per month and sick leave of 10 hours per month begin accruing immediately.
Basic Purpose: Tracking cadets and graduates in the Oklahoma Youth ChalleNGe Program (Thunderbird Challenge Program).
• Under supervision of the Program Coordinator; this position will be responsible for tracking cadets and graduates during the residential/post residential placement phase.
• During the residential phase, case managers are required to assist cadets with identifying placement goals in the areas of education, military and employment
• Assist with Mentee/Mentor training, Mentor passes, and supervise on-site visits as required.
• The post residential phase requires tracking of graduates and mentors for 12 months after graduation in accordance with National Guard Bureau and Thunderbird Challenge Program guidelines.
• Process records requests and ensure confidentially of records.
• Assist Admissions Dept with cadet in-processing duties as assigned.
• Requires good administrative, computer, communication and customer service skills with the ability to compile and produce required reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Military background preferred, but not required.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or GED
Conditions of Employment:
• Employment is in the unclassified service as an employee at will
• Contingent on a favorable NCIC/OSBI background check
• Contingent on passing pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• A valid driver license
• FLSA Non-Exempt status
• Tobacco and Vape Free facility
• Able to work flexible hours including one late night per week
• T1/CNACI security clearance (eligibility for national security positions shall be granted only to U.S. citizens)