Parts Representative I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73401
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Parts Representative I is responsible for successfully provides excellent customer service and maintains an organized warehouse operation through shipping, receiving, delivery, order filling and inventory management.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a clean, organized, professional and safe (COPS) work environment.
- Efficiently and accurately pick, put away, deliver orders and maintain customer will call
- Fabricates hoses.
- Ships and receives freight.
- Inspects and processes cores and warranty accurately and efficiently.
- Understands basic principles of inventory control.
- Issue, maintain and process purchase orders and invoices.
- Interact with customer to determine customer parts needs, process orders and communicate status.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Must be able to pass WorkSteps test for this position.
- Ability to work overtime as a job requirement dependent on department needs.
- Availability for weekend, holiday or evening work as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software and Order processing systems.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet and maintain company driving requirements if required to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift certification.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and explosives.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability