Quality Assurance Inspector
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74136
TWG is the group name we use to refer to the industry s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The seven brands comprising TWG include Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch, Gear Products, Pullmaster and LANTEC. Operating from the Jenks, Oklahoma facility are the Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch and Gear Products brands with Pullmaster and LANTEC brands operating from the Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
By drawing upon the talent of our dedicated employees and the strengths of these brands, TWG has become known around the world for providing innovative products and solutions designed and manufactured to high quality standards and delivered to our customers on time. The products and solutions produced by TWG find their way into diverse applications including onshore oil and gas, the utility industry, commercial and governmental towing and recovery, construction and offshore cranes, marine applications including fishing and cargo handling, forestry and mining applications and a myriad of other construction applications.
We feel that our success is directly attributable to the creativity, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees.
This position reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and has inspection responsibilities to provide accurate and proficient flow of materials and documents through Quality Assurance – Inspection Department in all areas of manufacturing.
This position is also responsible for, with authority to follow ISO procedures, initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute to problem solutions, verify implementation of solutions, control further processing when a problem is identified, protect the environment, including preventing pollution, analyzing or identifying areas for correction or improvement.
This position will contribute to the development and implementation of the strategy and realization of the operations and profit targets of TWG by performing the following duties personally as listed below. Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (FUNCTIONS): TWG expects all employees to work safely without injury maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies.
- Inspects machined, fabricated, sub-assembled, assembled parts that may be in the categories as listed below:
- Receiving raw materials and purchased components
- Sub-contracted services (machining, heat-treating, plating, NDT, Magna-flux particle testing)
- First articles
- In process
- Final inspection
- Performs, controls, records, calibration of inspection tools and instruments, shop inspection tools, shop control fixtures, per the appropriate quality procedure and ISO 1001
- Reviews and interprets engineering drawings, diagrams, or formulas to perform inspections per the drawing and any additional procedural requirements.
- Suggest in written (ECO) or verbal communications, modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of materials and equipment capability.
- Reviews, analyzes job task and or inspection tool inventory in order to perform, improve inspection and quality assurance efficiency, performance and reliability.
Employer’s Job# 28992-en_US-Tulsa Winch Group
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.