Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Must have knowledge or work experience operating the following equipment, Must have valid Oklahoma drivers license.
• Operate 15-foot batwing rotary mower pulled by a 90 HP tractor (this can be from farm experience or actual work experience).
• Willingness and ability to learn to operate a Bobcat front-end tracked loader and backhoe. This position will require the willingness and ability to obtain a Class D Waste Water Treatment Certificate after hired.
If you are mechanically inclined, self-motivated, can work alone on assigned tasks with minimal supervision, this employment opportunity is tailor-made made for you! If you are willing to learn and to be trained, and occasionally work in adverse weather conditions, you are a great candidate for this this employment opportunity!
A pre-employment physical examination and drug screen is required.
A 60-day probationary period will be the basis for a permanent employment designation.
Conduct regular, routine maintenance on the equipment you operate: change oil/filters, check system fluids grease, blow out air filters, changes flats and other needed items of maintenance. Fuel your equipment as necessary.
• Turn wrenches, use a hammer.
• Lift, bend, push, and pull
• Work in tandem with your maintenance team members repairing water line breaks/leaks and sanitary sewer collector lines.
• Work in confined spaces such as below grade lift stations, valve/meter vaults and manholes
• Lay new water and sewer lines when the need arises
• Minor roof repair
• Work on lights and related electrical systems from ladder, scissor lift and buckets truck
• Spray weeds, grass, and brush
• Work a shovel, hoe and rake
• Build/fix fence
• Burn brush
• Use a chainsaw/cutoff saw
• Prepare base, set forms, tie rebar, pour and finish concrete flatwork
• And other activities as assigned from time-to-time