Field Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Field Services Technician – Tulsa, OK
• GED/High School Diploma, Technical School Certificate, Post-Secondary Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or applicable military certificates required;
• Five (5) years or more relevant industrial experience required, preferably in the fabrication of steel products or the drilling industry or similar;
• Training or experience, or both, in one or more of the following areas required: design, drafting, metal fabrication, inspection and testing, fit-up and repair, welding, iron working, hydraulics, drilling or project management;
• Extensive worldwide travel required, onshore and offshore (150+ days per year);
• Must possess and maintain a valid passport;
• Must have and maintain a valid U.S. driver license with an acceptable MVR (i.e. no alcohol-related charges);
• Must pass all Drug and Alcohol related tests as required by the Company and customers;
• Computer literacy required: Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, etc.;
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time required;
• Ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues and manage time effectively required;
• High School level reading, math and comprehension skills required;
• Must satisfactorily complete company indoctrination and training, and maintain additional training as required by the Company or customers.