Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74115
The qualified candidate will possess an A&P certificate with 3 years’ experience maintaining business jet aircraft and 1 year of experience maintaining LR40, 45 and 75 aircraft. The preferred candidate has also received factory approved training on multiple company aircraft types. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for advancement into more complex roles within the company and to receive factory approved training on one or more of company aircraft types on a recurrent basis.
Essential functions of this job include but are not limited to:
- Works closely together with the Flight Operations Department to continuously improve our Culture of Safety with efficient procedures that support exceptional customer service.
- Expertly inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, services, tests, and ground handles aircraft and related system equipment.
- Completes all required aircraft maintenance records with timeliness and accuracy.
- Debriefs pilots after flight to determine discrepancies and status of aircraft.Troubleshoots reported discrepancies, and performs appropriate aircraft repairs.
- Tends to passengers, as well as short-notice ground support requests while on-call (rotational basis) after normal business hours.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of aircraft and all associated systems to troubleshoot in the most timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Consults with other Technicians regarding any and all identified aircraft discrepancies or issues that have potential to negatively impact dispatch reliability, safety or operating budget.
- Operates and maintains facility and ground support equipment (GSE) in a clean, safe, secure and functional manner.
Must be able to pass a 10-year Background/Criminal/DMV/Drug Screen.Must be willing and able to travel and hold a valid passport.