Aircraft Research Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74115
The Aircraft Research Analyst will be responsible for studying market conditions to discover areas for potential growth.
• Proactive tracking and documenting of various aircraft markets.
• Analyze data and information to find ways to improve sales and future opportunities
• Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
• Develop and conduct market surveys
• Analyze habits and data available from competitors
• Research market and industry trends and patterns
• Create detailed reports of findings
• Simplify findings into presentations
• Organize and store data for future research projects
• Document all data and research procedures
• Organize and conduct focus groups of project users
• Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
• Write reports, white papers, and other published documents
• Compile and analyze data points
• Building and update market summaries
• Daily searches of various sources for any changes to the aircraft markets
• Compile and distribute a daily report to sales and management teams
• Compile and distribute weekly market recaps of all activity for each market for the preceding week
• Monthly audits of all reporting to ensure accurate performance/reporting
• Proactive procurement of all specs sheets, ask prices, sold prices, and applicable information for all aircraft currently being tracked
• Observations and report of weekly market trends
• Identifying aircraft that meet the requirements of a client and/or inventory needs.
• Participation in OAS company meetings as applicable.