Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Will Rogers Air National , OK 73179
– OPFOR role player to role-play a variety of positions to include, but not limited to ground controller, Ground Force commander (GFC), ground control element and possibly the overall range scenario director to include scheme of maneuver and required radio communication. OPFOR efforts are in support of airborne operations required to accomplish MC-12 Tactical System Operator (TSO) training.
• Be capable of operating a wide range of specialized equipment, weapons and vehicles to include, but not limited to, UHF/VHF/FM/HF/SATCOM radios and current Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment. Be capable of operating radios in secure mode with Communications Security (COMSEC).
• Be capable of readily adapting to new government-provided equipment reconfiguration, upgrade,
and modernization. The contractor shall also employ new techniques and technologies presented
by the government to keep procedures and capabilities abreast of mission requirements
• The support for this effort shall be dynamic and training mission locations shall be as required by
the specific scenario. Missions are normally conducted within 160 miles of Will Rogers Airport,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
• May be required to perform mission support at other locations that require overnight stay in field
conditions for multiple days. Training scenarios may be accomplished on military bases, military
training ranges, within military operating areas, and within local civilian areas (i.e. cities, towns,
counties, parks, etc.).