Regional Sales Mgr, Simulator Products and Services Asia
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
The Regional Sales Manager Simulation Products & Services for Asia is responsible for increasing company revenue and earnings, by leading the identification, pursuit and capture of flight simulator and visual systems in Asia and for providing support to FlightSafety International Director, Commercial Air Transport Sales.
- Increase company revenue and earnings by identifying and lead the pursuit and capture of orders for flight simulator and visual systems products and services within Asia.
- Coordinate with other FlightSafety International teammates to foster a spirit of cooperation, which enhances FlightSafety International’s image as a leading flight simulator and visual system manufacturer.
Teamwork – Internal & External Activities:
- Develop, as needed, a strategy for obtaining the maximum possible flight simulator and visual system product and services sales from Asia by coordinating with the Director, Commercial Air Transport Simulator Sales and the Vice President, Simulation Products and Services, simulator and visual proposal teams and other FlightSafety International team members.
- Communicate with Director, Commercial Air Transport Simulator Sales and the Vice President, Simulation Products and Services, simulator and visual proposal teams and other FlightSafety International team members as needed to ensure alignment of sales opportunities and priorities.
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly simulator and visual system sales activities within Asia; (Annual evaluation conducted by Director, Commercial Air Transport Sales and/or Vice President Simulation Products and Services).
- Attend quarterly sales team meetings in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA as well as attend Asia customer meetings, plant visits as needed.
- Prepare capture plans to support bid/no bid and pricing decisions in accordance with company processes.
- Preparing customer communications such as briefings and cover letters as needed.
- Support bids and proposal preparation with key win strategy, including price to win, customer most important requirements, key contract provisions, etc.
- Lead customer negotiations and support contract’s staff in development of Purchase Agreements.
NOTE: Most of these activities are handled within the office environment, through either phone, e-mail or letter correspondence. This position travels to Customer locations approximately three to five (3-5) times per month, as necessary.
- Lead marketing to Customers within Asia to provide specific information that discriminates company flight simulator and visual systems products and services and enhancements from competition offerings.
- Contact prospective Customers within Asia in anticipation of their training equipment needs to introduce FlightSafety International’s products and their potential benefits to the Customer and maintain awareness of their needs, desires and level of satisfaction.
Employer’s Job# 553400400A1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.