Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73163
Req ID: 135401
BASIC PURPOSE: The Merchandising Specialist will support the Non-Consumable, Consumable and Cooler category teams with leading, aligning, providing work direction for business driven initiatives and new project implementation. This person will play a key communication, coordination, and leadership role with all stakeholders.
• Plan, direct and manage Non-Consumable, Consumable and Cooler category projects with internal departments
• Assist in development of new project initiatives
• Assist with Developing Technology Advancement
• Analyze Merchandising reports
• Lead Projects as Assigned. 50-100 projects at any one time.
• Work collaboratively with teams and individuals throughout the organization for planning and goal setting
• Meet and achieve company objectives
• Work in Sharepoint
• Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
o HS Diploma or equivalent required
o Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field preferred
o 2 or more years’ experience preferred
o Proven Experience with Troubleshooting Principles, Methodologies, and Issue Resolution Techniques
o Experience Working In a Team-Oriented, Collaborative Environment
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
o Ability to of managing 200+ emails per day
o Ability to manage numerous competing demands in an extremely high stress environment
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Knowledge of Microsoft Office
o Highly Self Motivated and Directed
o Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Abilities
o Very Strong Customer Service Orientation
• Typical Physical Demands:
o Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
o Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
• Requires normal range of hearing and vision
• On-call availability as required
• Ability to Travel as needed
Job Function(s): Corporate
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It’s been the guiding principle at Love’s for more than 50 years, and it’s leading us into the future. We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love’s has two primary kinds of stores. Our ‘Country Stores’ are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ’ Travel Stops’ are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Loves is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.