Commercial Escrow Officer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74105
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
- Handles more complex commercial transactions
- Can identify escrow and risk with minimum supervision
- Strong working knowledge of policies and procedures including wire fraud
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years related experience with 3+ years experience directly handling escrow transactions as an escrow assistant
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..
Employer’s Job# R007866
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.