Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73401
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assemble filters by hand that meets company and customer specifications in a timely manner.
- Assemble filters put various types of media into preassembled filter frames and pour urethane and secure together by various measures, such as, bolts staples, etc.
- Be sure that the pleat count is correct (where applicable).
- Be sure frame is square based on the filter specifications provided.
- Clean off excess urethane from production filter frame prior to moving to the next stage (where applicable).
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for producing quality filters and meet company specifications in a fast paced environment.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer’s Job# 519-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.