Automotive Service Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mustang, OK 73064
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Hibdon Tires!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers – join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you’ll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You’ll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
- Serving all automotive service needs of customers
- Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
- Ensuring high teammate retention
- Maintain compliance with quality standards
- Developing customer satisfaction and retention
- A valid driver’s license
- 4 years automotive service technical experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year service manager or service writer experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.”