Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
oklahoma city, OK 73104
Looking to expand our service department with a copier service technician.No experience necessary but preferred. Willing to train the right person Looking for someone who is reliable and self-motivated, mechanically inclined and looking for a long-term career. Every day is a new day with new challenges and issues to tackle. As a company we work on multiple manufactures of equipment with some of the latest business machines in the field. On the job training is provided as well as service bonuses and raises based on performance. We service both large and small businesses with a primary focus of ensuring our customers are the most satisfied in the field. The average tenure within our service department is over 10 years with very little turn over. As the world of business solutions change, we need people who are adaptable and hungry to learn new technologies, networking and troubleshooting to add to our team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Job Type: Full-time
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on black & white and color digital copiers,
faxes, printers and scanners
- Troubleshoot network printing and scanning issues on multifunction copier equipment
- Accurately troubleshoot, diagnose, and maintain copier equipment and solutions
- Ensure that all mechanical repairs are carried out in accordance with the manufacture’s
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate car inventory
- Set up new installs on customer networks, including printing and scanning and workflow
- Handle customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license. Position requires use of
personal car (Imagenet provides a mileage reimbursement program)
- Must be able to travel to multiple customer sites in and arround OKC area.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. phone, laptop)
- Must always work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor
- Benefits options (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc)
- 401(k) With percentage match company contribution
- Holiday and paid time off
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Performance based bonus (monthly)