Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
stillwater, OK 74074
Our growing business solution company based out of OKC is looking for a customer service minded person to be a first responder for HP and Konica Minolta Copiers at the Stillwater Medical Group. Every day is different and brings new challenges and experiences. There’s always something new to learn as the technology changes rapidly. If you enjoy working on complex machines, electronics, and working with customers to make their day better, Please apply!
No Experience Needed, but prefered
- You will be expected to change out customer serviceable parts to keep machines running with little downtime.
- Job involves working with customers and end users on a daily basis, must be effective at communicating and handling customer complaints.
- You will be trained in Oklahoma City on how to diagnose basic copier failures and spot fix or escalate calls to Technicians.
- Permanent location will be based out of the Stillwater Medical Center but expected to be a first responder to surrounding offsite area locations.
- must have reliable transportation.
- Experience with HP and Konica Minolta copiers is a plus. We invite you to apply and join our team!