Smiths Medical Account Manager Vital Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
- Job Search
- Save Search
SMITHS MEDICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER VITAL CARE
North America, USA, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We’re proud that we’ve been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we’re an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients around the world.
So whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There’s never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future. Job Description
- Vital Care Account Manager-Ohio Territory
- This position represents the Company directly to customers and the general public in an ethical and consistently reliable manner.
- Sells Smiths Medical products and services to meet or exceed assigned quota. Prospects and qualifies customers in need of Company products and services
- Works very closely with qualified medical professionals in an office, clinical, nursing facility, acute hospital, long term acute care, home health care, emergency medicine or other alternate care settings to ensure that the Company is meeting the specific needs of customers
- Provides after sales service and support to maintain positive customer relationships and identify other revenue growth opportunities
- He/she is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, including contact and accounts lists, as well as business plans to the Regional Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner
- Works closely with and assists the Key Account Manager, if applicable, with the maintenance and growth of sales in the region s largest and most important accounts
- Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned territory quotas thereby maintaining and constantly improving the Company’s competitive position.
Specializing in Infusion Therapy, Vascular Access, Vital Care, and Specialty Products & Services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for supporting managing chronic illness.
Smiths Medical is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 855-754-5032 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Smiths Medical invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS).
Employer’s Job# MEDNA00377
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.