Aviation Instructor- Aviation Safety
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
KeyBridge is currently looking for well-qualified personnel to fill the positions of Aviation Safety Inspector/ Instructor, to provide technical and other training to Aviation Safety (AVS) Personnel and International students for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Applicants are not required to live in or around the OKC in order to fill this position. Instructors living outside of the OKC and the surrounding area will be provided air transportation to the MMAC or reimbursed mileage for approved ground travel. Instructors traveling to MMAC to instruct are provided a daily per diem and reimbursed for a rental car, lodging, and necessary expenses.
Years of experience required:
• 3 years’ experience involving technical supervision or management of the maintenance and repair of aircraft systems with responsibility for their airworthiness, OR
3 years’ experience in the operation as a pilot crewmember in a transport category aircraft or an aircraft equivalent in size to a transport category aircraft.
• 5 years’ experience as an Aviation Safety Inspector in a Flight Standards District Office (FSDO), Certificate Management Office (CMO) or other Flight Standards Office having comparable airman and certificate oversight responsibility.
• Instructor personnel assigned to instruct in the En Route Inspection Procedures courses must have experience in performing multiple enroute inspections.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Applicant must be able to pass NACI background check
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally (if required)